Don’t forget! If you use the code “theprimitivepalate” at checkout on the ChocZero website, you get 10% off your order!
Chocolate Granola Fat Bombs
- 3.5 oz ChocZero squares (10 squares)
- 1 cup Natural Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1/2 cup ChocZero Syrup(I used Maple)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup grass fed unsalted butter (omit & sub more coconut oil if vegan)
- 2.5 cups of nuts & seeds (I used almonds & pumpkin but it’s really your choice)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut shavings
- 1/4 tsp kosher or pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Line 12 cupcake tins with paper liners or an 8×8 baking pan with parchment. Set aside.
- Combine chocolate, nut butter, syrup, coconut oil and butter in a bowl. In a double boiler or the microwave melt all ingredients until combined. If using microwave–heat in increments of 30 seconds and stir as to not burn the chocolate.
- In a separate large bowl combine nuts, seeds, coconut shavings, salt & cinnamon. Stir until combined.
- Pour melted mixture over the nuts and stir until everything is well coated.
- Divide into 12 tins or plop the whole mess in the baking pan and spread it out until even.
- Refrigerate for 2-3 hours. Keep these refrigerated during summer months or in a cool dry place in winter.