We can all agree that cake is the best thing to eat, ever. Right?
Making low carb/ketogenic cakes that taste GOOD can be quite challenge. Also, if you are not a baker at heart, they can be down right frustrating to make! So, I stumbled upon a recipe for a cake made in a slow cooker by Carolyn over at All Day I Dream About Food! It looked easy enough, set it and forget it…well for about 3 hours. It also gave me a chance to bake with the big tub of chocolate Quest Protein my husband had bought!
It was simple enough to make, mix all the dry…mix all the wet…combine and toss in a slow cooker! It came out super moist and extremely rich! I love it! So I decided to pair it with a Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Icing! YUM.
Honestly, it is so rich you could eat it alone…or maybe some whipped cream!
In this post I am also giving away $100 in Quest Protein for you to bake with! You will get three 2 pound tubs! Chocolate Milkshake, Peanut Butter and Salted Caramel! Good Luck!
Keto Crock Pot Chocolate Cake
- 1 & 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3/4 cup Swerve Sweetener
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Milkshake Quest Protien Powder
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Grease the insert of a 6 quart slow cooker well.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, quest protein powder, baking powder and salt.
- Stir in butter, eggs, cream and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Pour into prepared insert and cook on low for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. It will be gooey and like a pudding cake at 2 1/2 hours, and more cake-like at 3 hours.
- Turn slow cooker off and let cool 20 to 30 minutes, then cut into pieces and serve warm.
This recipes serves 10 and has about 6.5 net carbs per serving!