Who doesn’t love chocolate? Especially when it’s baked into a soft delicious cookie! Recently, I was introduced to an amazing low-carb chocolate company called ChocZero!
So let’s get on to the recipe! These cookies are soft, gooey and only have about 2 net carbs per cookie!
Keto Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Swerve (or 1 cup erythritol + 2 tsp liquid stevia)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3 cup hazelnut meal (almond meal also works, but has more carbs!)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups chopped ChocZero Dark Squares
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer; cream together butter, cream cheese and sweetener.
- Add in eggs one at a time, scarping the bowl well in between each.
- Add remaining dry ingredients (except chocolate chunks) and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chunks.
- Spoon dough onto lined baking sheet (about 2 ounces per cookies) and bake for 25 minutes until the edges are nice and brown!
*Store cookies in plastic bags to keep soft!