Who doesn’t love chocolate? Especially when it’s baked into a soft delicious cookie! Recently, I was introduced to an amazing low-carb chocolate company called ChocoPerfection!
Take the finest, gourmet European chocolate and sweeten it with sugar-free natural plant fiber that tastes exactly like sugar, and you get ChocoPerfection.
Finally, a guilt-free chocolate bar that tastes ‘real’ and helps with weight loss. ChocoPerfection has 14g of prebiotic fiber in every bar which reduces sugar cravings. It’s is all natural, 100% sugar-free, and has all the beneficial anti-oxidants of chocolate. Saturated fat from stearic acid in the cocoa plant, which has been proven to either lower cholesterol or have no effect on cholesterol at all, and butter oil.
So let’s get on to the recipe! These cookies are soft, gooey and only have about 2 net carbs per cookie!
Keto Soft Batch Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 8 ounce package Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Swerve (or 1 cup erythritol + 2 tsp liquid stevia)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 2/3 cup hazelnut meal (almond meal also works, but has more carbs!)
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1.5 cups chopped ChocoPerfection Dark Bars
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a stand mixer; cream together butter, cream cheese and sweetener.
- Add in eggs one at a time, scarping the bowl well in between each.
- Add remaining dry ingredients (except chocolate chips) and mix well.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon dough onto lined baking sheet (about 2 ounces per cookies) and bake for 25 minutes until the edges are nice and brown!
*Store cookies in plastic bags to keep soft!